Auburn University has several big changes that I wanted to be sure to share with you. Deadlines will be big for Fall 2016 applicants. January 15th is the application deadline meaning everything must be turned in by this date, and our scholarship deadline is February 10th meaning they must complete AUSOM (scholarship application) by this date. Our application will still open on September 1st of the student senior year.
We have major updates for academic scholarships at Auburn, and I wanted to send you the link as well as the changes. These updates were made public today.
Scholarship Website - http://auburn.edu/scholarship/undergraduate/freshman.html
- Requires a 33-36 ACT or 1440-1600 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at tuition for four years.
- Requires a 30-32 ACT or 1330-1430 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at $32,000 for four years ($8,000 per year).
- Requires a 28-29 ACT or 1250-1320 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at $16,000 over four years ($4,000 per year).
**The application DEADLINE is January 15th and the SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE is February 10th!